THE AIM GOLD PLAN
AFFORDABLE PRIVATE HEALTH COVERAGE
The AIM Gold Plan is not only affordable. It will save you money.
Since AIM provides coverage for thousands of students visiting Israel we can offer the AIM GOLD PLAN at a lower cost than the deductibles on most U.S. Health Plans and HMO’s. And since hospital care is authorized by your primary care physician, you can be assured that in our network of more than 200 participating senior physicians, some of the best doctors in Israel will be providing medical services for your son or daughter.
Do not miss out early registration on the AIM Gold Plan, is for a full year at $520. or about $1.42/day.
One enrollment fee pays for all. No deductibles
The AIM GOLD PLAN is a full coverage medical services plan that provides for:
- · Unlimited visits to the AIM Medical Centers in Jerusalem for examinations and treatment
- · Emergency room and hospitalization coverage throughout Israel
- · 24 hour doctor availability
- · Visiting Nurse services in selected yeshivas and seminaries
- · 24 hour emergency hotline with a physician on duty seven days a week, 053-753-7111
- · Emergency First Aid Dental care.*
- · Prescribed medications included
- · Free medical and dental checkups
- · Full range of specialist care available for acute and urgent care. For example: Dermatology, Allergy, Orthopedics, Gastro, ENT, Physiotherapy.*
- · Full range of diagnostic testing available for acute and urgent care. For example: X-rays, Ultrasound, Allergy skin testing *
With your AIM GOLD PLAN, you can visit the AIM Medical center and your primary care physician for an
unlimited number of appointments. You will have complete coverage – up to $100,000. Comprehensive
medical care including specialists, diagnostic testing, prescriptions, blood tests and emergency dental
care are available and subject to the published Terms & Conditions and Master Agreement on the AIM
A highly competent and experienced staff of American physicians and health professionals.
Emergency hotline with a physician on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Emergency room and Hospitalization (catastrophic coverage) included with no deductibles covers all
non-elective hospital fees. Ready access to the best specialists in Israel without delays and red-tape.
Coverage for surgical activities where the patient is hospitalized for a period of up to 15 days, ambulatory surgical activities, electrocardiograph and invasive examinations.
Medications which are prescribed and authorized by the doctor up to the sum of $500 for the year.*
Emergency dental treatments up to $400 for the year.*
Hazardous Sports activities not included.*
*In accordance with the Terms and Conditions on the AIM website and the Master Agreement which is available upon request by contacting email@example.com